Are you concerned about your loved one’s safety?
- Of the 35 million Americans over 65, about 1 in 3 will fall each year.
- Seniors are hospitalized for fall-related injuries 5 times more often than they are for other injuries.
- 50% of people who fall require assistance from someone else to get up.
OnTheGo LiTE™- A mobile medical alert solution that provides seniors with safe, secure, and connected solutions.
For some, peace of mind and independence means having a trained professional standing by 24 hours a day. Emergency calls placed with these products are answered by a monitoring center that has all the important information about your medical needs and how to best get you help. Depending on the situation, the operators can dispatch 911 to your location and/or notify your friends, family, or caregivers.
- Completely mobile, take it with you anywhere (traveling, shopping, and all other activities)
- 4G LTE Cellular
- Exceptional voice quality with adjustable speaker and microphone
- Assisted GPS and Wi-Fi Location Services
- Water resistant – may be worn in the shower
- 96-hour battery life
- Low battery notifications
- Automatic GPS or Wi-Fi location updates every 30 seconds upon HELP button activation
- Dimensions: 2.87″ x 1.85″ x 0.73″
- Weight: 1.8 oz
The basic monthly monitoring fee is $29.95 per month.
OmniTel OnTheGo Lite Medical Alert System has a one-time set up, installation, and training charge of $99.00.